About this test:
- It will place you to levels from A1 to C2.
- The levels correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- It is adapted step by step to your language level.
- The further you go, the harder it gets.
- When you reach the point that corresponds to your current language level, a provisional placement level will appear on your screen.
- Time needed: aprox. 15 – 30 minutes.
We will be happy to discuss your detailed results with you. For this we need you to fill in the following form: